Things you will want to consider bringing with you to camp.
- Bible, Notebook, Pen
- Modest clothes. More than you think you will need.
- Shoes & Socks Please see note below!
- Jeans or sweatpants
- Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Swim Towels
- Shower Towels
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste
- Medications in original container
- $5-10 for snack shack
- Bug Spray!
- Sleeping bag or bedding
Please don’t bring your own candy or drinks. They aren’t allowed in the cabins anyway.
Cell phones are OK if you need to check in with Ma and Pa, but we recommend keeping it packed.
A Note About Shoes
Except for swimming and loafing in the cabins, campers have to wear shoes all the time at camp. Believe it or not, it’s a state law… go figure. Here are some recommendations.
- Bring several pairs of old shoes. Dry feet just cant be beat.
- Flip Flops and water socks are totally acceptable and really nice for those dewy mornings. Caution, flip flops seem to break easy so have backups!
- Old Tennis shoes are highly recommended for most of the running around and goofing off that we do here at Manna.
- SOCKS! Please bring them! Lots of them. It will greatly help reduce the misery of soggy, stinky, blistery, feet! If blisters do occur, foot soaks in the nurses station are free of charge! … All together now… Dry feet just cant be beat!